Applying our tattoos is a fun and creative way to express yourself without the commitment of permanent ink.
Here's a simple application guide:
What You'll Need:
Clean cloth or sponge
- Select the tattoo you want to apply. Make sure to pick a clean and flat area of your skin for application.
- Clean the area where you want to apply the tattoo. This helps to remove any oils, dirt, or lotions. You can use mild soap and water, but make sure to thoroughly rinse and dry the area.
- Cut off excess white from aroud the edge of the design and remove clear protective top sheet.
- Place the tattoo face down on your skin in the desired position. Make sure it's straight and exactly where you want it.
- Press and hold a damp cloth against the back of the tattoo for about 30 seconds to allow the water to fully saturate the tattoo paper.
- Gently slide the paper backing away from the tattoo. If you notice any areas that are not properly showing, you can carefully press the tattoo down and apply a bit more water.
- Finally allow the tattoo to dry for a few minutes. Avoid touching or rubbing the tattoo while it's drying to ensure a clean transfer.
- If you are using our temporary or custom tattoos use THE Towel which helps your tattoo to get a realistic look while also avoiding stickiness.
- What now? Enjoy! Or should we say INKjoy? Have fun with your tattoo before it faids and then change i tup again!
After drying loosely cover with plastic wrap to draw ink out faster.
At night loosely cover with clothing or plastic wrap while sleeping to prevent inwanted transfers.
Removing the Tattoo:
For removal use baby oil, rubbing alcohol or soap water and a gentle rubbing motion to gradually rub it off. Remember, the longevity of the tattoo differs between our temporary tattoos – 2-5 days and semi-permanent tattoos – 7-14 days.
Have fun experimenting with different designs and placements to showcase your unique style!