Terms of service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Momentary Ink Co. and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
publishing any Website material in any other media;
selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Momentary Ink Co. may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Momentary Ink Co. a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Momentary Ink Co. reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Momentary Ink Co. express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Momentary Ink Co., nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Momentary Ink Co., including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Momentary Ink Co. from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Momentary Ink Co. is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Momentary Ink Co. is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Momentary Ink Co. and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Pennsylvania for the resolution of any disputes.
1. You acknowledge that all Goods purchased under these Terms are intended for personal non-commercial use only and will not be re-sold without permission from an employee of The Momentary Ink Co.
2. If your Order does not meet our standards for Custom Design it may be placed On Hold. If this the case we will contact you via the supplied customer email three times before canceling that Custom Design Product in your order. Any remaining Goods in the Order will be shipped, and the Customer’s account will be credited for the canceled design at their request.
3. The Momentary Ink Co. will not be liable to you for loss you or any third party suffers for a delay or failure to process your Order or deliver Goods due to inaccurate or incomplete details provided in an Order. Orders typically process in one business day, though larger delays are possible.
4. You agree to obtain consent to provide The Momentary Ink Co. with Personal Information of recipients of gifts or Goods Ordered by you.
5. You may Order from The Momentary Ink Co. if you are aged 13 years or over, and have an active email account or a telephone number at which you can be contacted.
6. If you place consecutive or separate Orders, we cannot consolidate your Orders. A separate Delivery Fee, if applicable, will apply to each Order. Subject to any applicable quantity restrictions, you can order as many Goods as you wish in one Order.
7. The Momentary Ink Co. reserves the right to accept or reject your Order for any reason at any time. If The Momentary Ink Co. rejects your Order you will receive a refund of any money paid, or an equivalent store credit.
8. The Momentary Ink Co. is not responsible for customs fees implemented on Shipments by the Customer’s country of origin.