New tattoo in minutes:
- Skin should be clean and free of oils and makeup.
- Cut off excess white from around the edge of the design and remove clear protective top sheet.
- Press tattoo firmly on the desired location with the design side down.
- Hold a wet cloth against the back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to totally saturate the entire backing thoroughly.
- Wait 30 seconds (don’t hurry). Slide off paper backing.
- Let dry about 3 minutes.
- Wipe with THE Towel (included FREE with your order) gently no more than 4 times to remove shine and stickiness.
- Gently rinse the design with water and dab dry.
- Avoid friction/rubbing/sweating when possible & enjoy!
Realistic look in few simple steps:
- Remove hair, wash, and exfoliate skin.
- Peel off plastic and apply lighter side down. Don’t let that tattoo shift around!
- Lay a soaking wet towel over top of the entire tattoo.
- Press down lightly and hold 15 seconds.
- Wet the towel more and dab some more. The backing should slide or pull off on its own.
- Remove the backing and let air dry.
- Tattoos develop over 24-36 hours.
- AFTER DRYING - loosely cover with cloth to draw ink out faster. An old black t-shirt or trousers works best for this.
- AT NIGHT - loosely cover with clothing or plastic wrap while sleeping to prevent unwanted transfers.
Use rubbing alcohol or baby oil, wait 10 seconds then rub away the tattoo with a cotton ball. Do not scrub with soap and water.